Okay, so already after the first two days I have questions that I am not sure will be answered. I was hoping that the whole evolution thing would spell itself out to me. Continental spreading........Also....what about dinosaurs? And in yesterdays reading people were living for 700-900 years and bearing children in those older years. Really?
So.....my thoughts are. If man evolved from an ape.....is it possible that it all happened while God created man? Is it possible that the day God made man he worked on in until he finished and then saw it was good? I know that God made Day sun up until sun down......but could that time have lasted longer or shorter back then. Maybe that is why man lived so long? Do we know that they lived by the exact calendar as us. And while God created creatures of the earth, is it possible that dinosaurs were created but just didn't make the final cut? I guess time is still the question for me. There were people having babies when they were 700. Do we know that is 255,500 days as we know it......or was time a little different? Any input? It doesn't matter in my overall belief. I just hoped I would understand a few things better. nic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got this email and I wanted to share it. Thanks Amanda! I am going to check out the website right now!
ReplyDeleteHi! I was checking the blog & wanted to tell you that I had a lot of confusion after today's reading too. I just keep searching & asking God to teach me. I wanted to tell you about a resource I use for creation questions. It's obviously a person's perspective & maybe not completely accurate...but I feel it gives me a lot to think about & some reasonable explinations for how things may have happened. The thing I respect most about this source is that they say to take what the Bible says & figure out how it's true instead of taking what the world says & trying to fit that into the Bible. I don't explain it very well, but the website is easy to understand. It's www.answersingenesis.org
If you click on the "Get Answers" tab you'll be able to look up some of the topics you brought up having questions about.
I hope it helps a little!
Amanda