It's interesting to see how much I get out of the Bible readings. I've come to realize it really depends on my mood that day, or the mood when I'm reading it. The last couple of days have seemed like lots and lots of repetetive measurements. Today it seemed more like important detail. God commanded Moses to tell the Israelites exactly what he wanted them to build. I mean, exactly. The detail that was put into this place of worship is really amazing. It's fun to picture the finished product, and having all of the intricate details to each and every facet of the tabernacle makes it that much more real. The time, sweat, and labor is hard to imagine. The Israelites had to have had deep trust and faith in God and Moses to put so much effort on making this perfect.
Another chapter down! On to Leviticus! WooHoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment