Our 365 day challenge begins on January 1st! We are in the process of trying to figure out a way to post a calendar of some sort on the sidebar to detail the daily readings. Until then, it's most likely going to just be a list for the month.
I know that it has never taken much to excite me, but can I just say that I can't wait to do this? I'm already feeling the rewards and more and more reasons as to why God has led us to take on this challenge. I had two people just today say they are going to join us on our journey! Can you believe it? I would have been perfectly content with just Nicole and I doing this, but the fact that it's inspired even one other person to start/continue their journey is amazing and exciting all the same!
So, dust off that Book and join us, too! We'd love to have you!
Nicole and I are both using The Women's Devotional Bible. It has a breakdown in the back on how to complete this challenge and that's what we will be following. There are also a lot of websites that break down the Bible into daily readings, which would work as well. It should take no more than 20-30 minutes a day to spend time in the Word. We'll try really hard to keep this blog up to date on our thoughts, feelings, etc... I am also planning on keeping a notebook or notecards close by so I can jot down some of those favorite verses that come along and any new ones that touch my heart.
January 1st - Read Genesis 1-4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment