I'm so proud of you two girls! To have such deep faith and be so committed at your young ages must make God really smile. Good luck on your journey, I'll be checking in on you. Suzanne
Oct. 11th- Matthew 25-26 Oct. 12th- Matthew 27-28 Oct. 13th- Mark 1-3 Oct. 14th- Mark 4-5 Oct. 15th- Mark6-7 Oct. 16th Mark 8-9 Oct. 17th Mark 10-11 Oct. 18th Mark 12-13 Oct. 19th Mark 14 Oct. 20th Mark 15-16
Blog Archive
About Me...Julie
I am, first and foremost, a child of God. I am so excited to be a part of this 365 day challenge. I've always loved to pick out certain verses from the Bible that seem to fit my need at the time, but have never read the Bible cover to cover! I am a wife to Zac, a mother to Jack, Brooklyn, and our angel Olivia, who went to be with Jesus on May 23, 2009. The joys and sorrows of raising a child with special needs, and then losing her, has led me on quite a walk with Jesus. I can't wait to see where we go next!
About me...Nicole
I'm Ben's wife and a stay-at-home mommy of three. My walk with Jesus has been an interesting one. I thought I had turned my life over to God many years ago, but I am now figuring out that I have been mostly giving Him my leftovers. I'm ready to focus on being the women that he planned. I'm so excited to start this journey.
I'm so proud of you two girls! To have such deep faith and be so committed at your young ages must make God really smile. Good luck on your journey, I'll be checking in on you. Suzanne
ReplyDelete