Sunday, January 16, 2011

I did it!!!!

I completed the Bible today!  I was 16 days late of reaching my goal, but I'm thrilled that I finished it.  What an amazing blessing it has been to read it.  I had no idea when I started the challenge last January what blessings would come out of digging into the Word.  Now, I need to get back to this blog!

It's been a long time since I blogged b/c when the first trimester exhaustion set in I didn't have it in me to keep up both reading and blogging.  Then, once I got behind on reading I used my free time to catch up the reading and the blogging was not on my priority list. 

I don't want the blogging to stop.  It has been a great way for me to process the information.  So, this week I am going to pick up where I left off. 

Happy Day!
Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment