-It was a good reading day! I was feeling a little lost earlier this week. I didn't feel the message. These last two days I'm back on track! My thoughts for today:
-When Joseph revealed himself to him brothers I was inspired with his lack of anger. I think I would be REALLY MAD if my brother sold me off b/c he was jealous. I think that although my life turned out well, I would still have a little part of me that wanted to stick it to him.
-Chapter 45:8, was the first time (since the start of this challenge) I couldn't wait to highlight the passage. Joseph was telling his brothers not to worry or feel guilty. He was trying to make them feel better for treating him so poorly. He said, "So then, it was not you who sent me here, but God." This verse brought out a flood of emotions. I wonder how long it took Joseph to get over being sold and realize he was doing God's work. Was it from the beginning or was this wisdom gained over time? It was a good reading day! nic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment