I can't believe I am caught up. I will do my very best to make sure I don't get behind again. Having a few quite hours each weekday afternoon (while Jonah sleeps) helps out so much. There is no other place I would rather be during nap time then in my Bible. This challenge has been such a blessing!!
I don't have a lot to write about from today's reading. We are amongst the judgement of Jerusalem. It really is exhausting reading over and over again the Lord tring to bring his people back to him and they continue to reject him.
for their hearts were devoted to their idols. Ezekiel 20:16
I have been trying to think about what things my heart is devoted to.
Jesus, my family, and my friends are my first and obvious answers....
But what about the things that are not pleasing to God.
You know, the ones that I justify doing, saying, or using.
Devoted may be strong....but is that what the Israelites were thinking too about their sinful practices?
-nic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment