I just wanted to copy a few of my faves from this section.
Psalm 4:4
In your anger do not sin; when you are on your beds, search your hearts and be silent.
Psalm 4:8
I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.
The last one that I wanted to make note of was already underlined in my bible. Last week a women who I follow (she is a blogger) wrote this one on her facebook page. She is currently visiting the ocean and the oil was only 7 miles from her vacation destination. She was very sad. She wrote:
Psalm 8:6-8
You made him ruler over the works of your hands;
you put everything under his feet:
all flocks and herds,
and the beasts of the fields,
the birds of the air,
and the fish of the sea,
all that swim the paths of the seas.
Please Lord, forgive us!
I thought that was VERY POWERFUL! -nic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment