Saturday, May 15, 2010

Monday we start Ezra!

Julie and I are doing HORRIBLE right now at keeping up the blog.  Part of it is life's circumstances and part of it (the larger part, I think) is that the two Chronicles books are just repeat information from Samuel and Kings.  We feel like we have already covered the information.  Chronicles 1&2 are about the different kings and what happened during their rule.  I feel like it's written differently....which it was written by someone different than the earlier books so that makes sense.....but it may be that I am reading it differently.  (How's that for a run-on sentence.)  As Julie said earlier, it is nice to see that I remember the information I have already read.

If you are a blog follower....PLEASE hang in there.  We are both planning to have this blog up and running again next week.  Next week we start the book of Ezra.  It will be some new stuff.....so stay tuned!
-nic

 

No comments:

Post a Comment